Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hey, Found Me!

Hey! I found me! I'm back. I took a little hiatus to try setting up a separate website. Here's a tip-- no matter what you hear to the contrary, designing a website is a big pain in the diaper and it costs too much money. Plus, I went through all this trouble, and it doesn't look any better than good ol' blogspot here. So here I am.

That's Anthony on the beach. Isn't he freaking ADORABLE?


I can't believe he's 15 months old now! It's crazy how fast time is flying. He walks (well runs, actually), talks, and is a little person now. His favorite things lately are crackers, his push car, and Choo-Choo Soul. I'd like to know where in the heck did my son get his Boston accent? He pronounces cracker like "crack-kah". That, along with "Cah" for car, makes me wonder where that's coming from. I've gotta get him saying "ya'll" and "grits" soon!


So, being that it's July already, now I really gotta start thinking about this marathon training. My friend Erin signed up a couple of weeks ago, so we're all in. It's nice to have a training buddy. Despite the Africa-heat (Erin's term) we've managed to get out a couple of mornings a week, BEFORE WORK, I might add, to get our run on. This morning my alarm went off at 6:00am and I was out the door by 6:30. Did 6 miles before running home, literally, and jumping in the shower to get to work. Is that dedication or what??


Now with everything I'm going to get Baby Boot Camp going, I'm less focused on this marathon, but it's not like there's not plenty of time still. I don't really need to officially begin training until September. Now I'm just trying to maintain my maximum long run of 6 miles, where I'm at now.


I'll be glad when Baby Boot Camp finally sends me my new jogging stroller. Mine currently smells like crap. I sh*t you not. When we came back from the pool the other day, apparently Anthony had a loaded diaper and managed to leave the smell as a souvenior in the fabric. I can't get rid of it!! It's driving me nuts. The dang thing smells like a dirty restroom. Imagine pushing that while you're running in the Africa-heat!


Well I'm happy to be back on blogspot and will do better about posting regularly. We're preparing to go to Atlanta for the 4th and then I'm going to be in Vegas for my first Baby Boot Camp conference. I'll be sure to report back on that event. It's sure to be a blast.


In Health,


Chantel



2 comments:

Sheramy Bundrick said...

Ok I laughed out loud at the stroller thing. Sorry!

Sheramy Bundrick said...

Linked you on my blog and posted about you too -- go see!