Monday, December 29, 2008

Domestic Diva

This has nothing to do with running but I have to write a quick blog about this. I realized this morning that I was the perfect picture of domestic diva! I taught yoga this morning at the Y, and wore one of my new yoga outfits with matching top and stretchy yoga pants. Afterwards, I had Baby Boot Camp class, and then decided to take Anthony to the park because it was such a nice morning. We stopped by Starbucks to get me a latte and Anthony some vanilla milk, and then headed to the park. There I was, with my matching yoga outfit, sunglasses, perfect handsome little kid on one hip, and Starbucks coffee in the other hand. Jesus! I was such a parody of domesticity that I had to laugh at myself. Oh well, at least I was wearing the yoga clothes because I had taught two classes that morning, not just because they looked good! I had actually sweated on them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All you are missing is the Mini Van! I hear they are having great sales on Grand Caravans!!!

Anonymous said...

Siennas are great! he he he I would have paid money to see you all decked out as the yoga-Starbucks mom at the park. That's awesome!