Thursday, December 18, 2008

22 Days!!


Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! 22 days to go!! I can't believe we're in the home stretch. One more big push forward with our 20 miler on Saturday, and then we start to taper down to get ready for the big day. Erin and I were both sick this week with nasty colds, but despite that we got out and did our shorter runs and the 10 miler last night. We've run through heat, cold, wind, rain, sickness, injuries... and it all comes down to one day. I just hope I've gotten all the funk out and will be healthy and ready come January 11th.

Christmas is in one week! This whole holiday season has flown by. The weeks between Thanksgiving and now are a blur. We took Anthony to do some fun holiday things, including
the train ride to the "north pole" and to Christmas Lane this week. He loved the lights and the choo-choo.

I've started writing a new novel. We'll see if I can actually finish this one, unlike all the half written novels I've started before. I won't say what it's about here (I don't want any casual browsers stealing my ideas! Ha ha) but let's just say it's at topic very close to my heart!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night....
Chantel

2 comments:

MiMi said...

I am so happy you are writing a novel! You are a wonderful writer and it makes Mom happy that you are
doing this. I am excited about finding out the subject! I will find
out, right?

Unknown said...

Wow a novel, is it about a Mom with a genius child and how she copes when her child does statistical analysis to help her win the fantasy football superbowl?

Anyway, good luck! and I can't wait to read it.